Roller Blinds – Blockout
About This Product
Roller blinds are the most popular window covering on the market and with a vast selection of fabric colours, designer bottom rails and hard wearing 100% polyester fabrics available they look fantastic in any room.
Operation is simple with a chain used to lift or lower the fabric, options of rolling the fabric off the back to get it close to the glass for better insulation or off the front to avoid door and window hardware are available.
All The Blindstore roller blinds come with a heavy duty aluminium roller tube to support the fabric across the span of the blind keeping the fabric flat and straight.
Options of round and oval bottom rails in anodized or powdercoated colours are available
- Roller tube: 45mm heavy duty Aluminium
- Chain available in endless loops with no joiner
- Chain colours: White, Black, grey, Off white and Metal
- Bottom rail profiles: Oval shape or Round Shape
- Bottom rail colours: White, Off White, Cream, Black, Annodised
- Inside or outside frame mounting available
- Supplied: All installation brackets and fixing screws supplied
- Warranty: 3 yrs
Roller Blind Bottom Rail Options
The Blindstore offers 2 bottom rail profiles so your blind hangs nicely and is finished with a modern decorative rail, that can be a contrast or similar colour to the fabric you choose.
Oval Bottom Rail available in Annodised, White, Off White, Cream and Black
Round Bottom Rail available in Annodised, White, Off White, Cream and Black
Fabric Specifications: Lantern Blockout fabric
- Polyester woven, acrylic coated fabric
- Complete blockout no light can be seen through the fabric
- 5 Pass coating
- Anti fungal properties
- Fire Rating Classifciation AS1530 part III
- Nominal weight 360 gsm /sq metre
- Ultrasonically cut
Download Lantern Fabric Specification here – Lantern Blockout fabric Specifications
Compare our prices to our competitors – Click here to compare