Roller Blinds – Thermal Blockout
About This Product
Roller blinds are the most popular window covering on the market and with a vast selection of fabric colours, designer bottom rails and hard wearing 100% polyester fabrics available they look fantastic in any room.
Featuring 14 designer shades, The Blindstore Twilight Thermal Blockout Collection has an immaculate smooth finish with a soft handle, creating a sophisticated interior for both the domestic and commercial market at an affordable price. An Acrylic Foam White Coating on the back of the fabric gives it better thermal insulation compared with basic blockout fabrics. When you are wanting a little more than just privacy Twilight Thermal Blockout Roller Blinds offers that little bit extra.
Operation is simple with a chain used to lift or lower the fabric, options of rolling the fabric off the back to get it close to the glass for better insulation or off the front to avoid door and window hardware are available.
All The Blindstore roller blinds come with a heavy duty aluminium roller tube to support the fabric across the span of the blind keeping the fabric flat and straight.
Options of round and oval bottom rails in anodized or powdercoated colours are available
- Roller tube: 45mm heavy duty Aluminium
- Chain available in endless loops with no joiner
- Chain colours: White, Black, grey, Off white and Metal
- Bottom rail profiles: Oval shape or Round Shape
- Bottom rail colours: White, Off White, Cream, Black, Annodised
- Inside or outside frame mounting available
- Supplied: All installation brackets and fixing screws supplied
- Warranty: 3 yrs
Roller Blind Bottom Rail Options
The Blindstore offers 2 bottom rail profiles so your blind hangs nicely and is finished with a modern decorative rail, that can be a contrast or similar colour to the fabric you choose.
Oval Bottom Rail available in Annodised, White, Off White, Cream and Black
Round Bottom Rail available in Annodised, White, Off White, Cream and Black
Fabric Specifications: Twilight Thermal Blockout fabric
- Polyester woven, acrylic foam coated fabric
- Thermal foam coating on the back of the fabric
- Anti fungal properties
- Fire Rating Classifciation AS1530.3
- Nominal weight 433 gsm /sq metre
- Ultrasonically cut
Download Twilight Fabric Specification here – Twilight Thermal Blockout fabric Specifications