Roller Blinds – Thermal Blockout
Thermal Blockout Roller blinds are designed for your comfort, with a foam polymer coating on the back of the fabric Thermal Blockout Roller blinds improve heat control and reduce heat loss better than standard roller blinds. Available in a wide range of colours with matching accessories.
About This Product
Roller blinds are the most popular window covering on the market and with a vast selection of fabric colours, designer bottom rails and hard wearing 100% polyester fabrics available they look fantastic in any room.
Featuring 12 designer shades The Blindstore Twilight Thermal Blockout Collection offers a matching colour front and back ensuring a uniform look inside the home. Twilight has an immaculate smooth finish with a soft handle, creating a sophisticated interior for both the domestic and commercial market at an affordable price. An Acrylic Foam Coating on the back of the fabric gives it better thermal insulation compared with basic blockout fabrics. When you are wanting a little more than just privacy Twilight Thermal Blockout Roller Blinds offers that little bit extra.
Operation is simple with a chain used to lift or lower the fabric, options of rolling the fabric off the back to get it close to the glass for better insulation or off the front to avoid door and window hardware are available.
All The Blindstore roller blinds come with a heavy duty aluminium roller tube to support the fabric across the span of the blind keeping the fabric flat and straight.
Options of round and oval bottom rails in anodized or powdercoated colours are available
- Roller tube: 45mm heavy duty Aluminium
- Chain available in endless loops with no joiner
- Chain colours: White, Black, grey, Off white and Metal
- Bottom rail profiles: Oval shape or Round Shape
- Bottom rail colours: White, Off White, Cream, Black, Annodised
- Inside or outside frame mounting available
- Supplied: All installation brackets and fixing screws supplied
- Warranty: 3 yrs
Fabric Specifications: Twilight Thermal Blockout fabric
- Polyester woven, acrylic foam coated fabric
- Thermal foam coating on the back of the fabric is colour matched to front of the fabric
- Anti fungal properties
- Fire Rating Classifciation AS1530.3
- Nominal weight 433 gsm /sq metre
- Ultrasonically cut
Download Twilight Fabric Specification here – Twilight Thermal Blockout fabric Specifications
Compare our prices to our competitors – Click here to compare